Planned Parenthood of Louisville, Inc.
Health Center Assistant (Patient Services)
This job reports to the
Health Center Manager.
Relocation is not provided and travel is not required.
This is a
position, working 1st Shift.
Seeking enthusiastic individual to be the "face" of a fast-paced and growing family planning medical office in Lexington, KY. Must be able to work both front office and some back office duties. Bilingual (English/Spanish) needed.
Planned Parenthood of Kentucky is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunity to all persons, regardless of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, age, disability, or any other basis protected by law.
1. All duties and responsibilities are performed in a professional and customer service oriented manner in compliance with PPKYs Manual of Medical Standards and Guidelines, PPKY policies and procedures, and State and Federal regulatory requirements.
2. Greets clients politely and provides correct registration & medical forms during check in process.
3. Inputs and/or updates accurate client registration information in electronic practice management...[more]
Education and/or Experience:
1. High school diploma or equivalent degree.
2. College degree and/or prior experience in a medical office practice preferred.
3. Previous medical office experience preferred.
4. Basic knowledge of computers, data entry and word processing; experience with electronic practice management systems preferred.
5. Ability and willingness to work in a fast-paced environment and maintain quality customer service.
6. Ability t...[more]
Criminal Background Check, Credit Check
Reject Job Match